Juvéderm® in Austin is a next-generation dermal filler. It is a colorless hyaluronic acid gel that is injected into facial tissue to smooth wrinkles and folds, especially those around the nose and mouth, like your “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds: the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
Over recent years, hyaluronic acid has emerged as what some call a “miracle compound” for filling in wrinkles and facial contouring. New studies show how crossed-linked hyaluronic acid promotes collagen deposition in the deeper part of the skin, which helps thicken the skin and provide more longevity. Meaning, it temporarily adds volume to facial tissue and restores a smoother appearance to the face that feels very natural.
Juvéderm® in Austin is a hyaluronic acid in the form of viscoelastic gel, which is transparent and homogeneous. That gives it four major benefits:
- It is obtained by bacterial fermentation and is of non-animal origin
- It does not require prior skin testing
- It is highly biocompatible
- There is far less swelling compared to other fillers. After treatments, patients go out that day!
Based on your specific needs and desired results, you will be treated with one of the following formulations:
- Juvéderm® Ultra is a highly cross-linked formulation with versatility in contouring and giving volume to facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvéderm® Ultra Plus is a more robust formulation used for adding volume and correction to deeper folds and wrinkles.
BRILLIANT DISTINCTIONS PROGRAM
Become a member of the Brilliant Distinctions® !
With your membership to the Brilliant Distinctions® Points Program, you will receive exclusive offers and earn points to which you can apply to all Allergan® products.
Click here to learn more